Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 2

The yarn fumes are getting to me. So much yarn, so...little money. At the market place there was plenty of free demonstrations and free yarn handed out. Thanks again to the fabulous twins of mamaLlama who showed us continental for throwers and vice versa. And giving me extra yarn samples!!!! yeah for samples. I got some from other booths as well.
I must have entered every contest there but never heard my name called, oh well. I had fun anyway breaking the world record for knitters!!! THen I got some great un-dyed yarn at a great price from yarnworkshop.com, some panda toes yarn from Crazy Monkey creations and some Brown sheep Wildfoote sock yarn from...from...oh crap where did I get that? I'll have to root around in my bag for a receipt. Anyway, here's the photos. Check out Cat Bhordi knitting on straights (!) as we break the world record for simultaneous knitting.





No comments: