Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sock Summit





Walked into the marketplace and the first thing I saw was the yarn harlot on her walkie talkie trying to figure out some kind of snafu. I soooooo wanted to go up to her and ask for her autograph and hug her and say how wonderful she is but she was all busy and I didn't want to bother her and how dorky would that be anyway? But I didn't have time to think about it cuz right next to her was Jess and Casey from Ravelry. And right behind them was the booth for Blue moon with this looooong ass line of people waiting to buy armloads of yarn. I was star struck and yarn struck all at the same time. I was on overload people.

I made a little wee sock and safety pinned it to my Ravelry bag. I thought I was so cool....till I noticed practically everyone did that too. Oh well great knitters think alike. Got some free samples and and some free chocolate, met some cool people and saw some people I already know. Saw lots of yarn. And it's only Thursday. We have 3 more days of this!!!!!

No comments: